UL / FM / AWWA Fire Hydrant
The UL / FM / AWWA Fire Hydrant is manufactured in strict accordance with AWWA C502 Standard. Ductile-Iron Upper Barrel, Lower Barrel, and Hydrant Base (Shoe) are Standard. 5.25” Main Valve Opening (MVO), (1) 4.5” Pumper Nozzle, (2) 2.5” Hose Nozzles (NHT Thread) are Standard. Other nozzle sizes, quantities, and configurations available. “Storz” nozzle connections available on all models. Break away safety flange design is Standard. Available with Flanged or Mechanical Joint Shoe. Hydrants have E-Coat Primer, Polyurethane Enamel (Safety Red or Safety Yellow) Coating as Standard.
Available with Monitor Flange Attachment Elbow
- AF00001-A (Fig. F0733-250 Dry Barrel Hydrant - Submittal)
- AF00002-A (Fig. F0733-250 Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant Storz Nozzle - Submittal)
- AF00005-A (Fig. F0733-250 Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant Flanged Flat - Submittal)
- AF00006-A (Fig. F0733-250 Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant Flanged Raised - Submittal)
- AF00003-A (Fig. F0733-250 DB 4'' Hydrant Monitor Connection - Submittal)...
- AF00004-A (Fig. F0733-250 Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant Monitor Connection 2d - Submittal)
- Fig. F0733-250 DB Hydrant Monitor Connection w- Spit-Fire Monitor